Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) – Taking on a Case – Case Management Principles
As a professional working on the anti-social behaviour frontline, it’s crucial that you understand the role that good case management has on resolving anti-social behaviour reports. This module will help you to expand your working knowledge of how to effectively manage a case, along with other key principles in case management, such as investigating and decision-making skills.
After completing this module, you will:
- Understand investigation methods in response to reports of anti-social behaviour and nuisance
- Be confident in your knowledge of using effective case work practices to investigate and resolve reports of anti-social behaviour
- Be able to identify appropriate investigation techniques, including evidence gathering, appropriate diary allocation, and good record keeping
- Understand the importance of risk assessments, action planning, and using good judgement and decision making
- Be able to effectively identify a hate crime
1. Taking on a Case / Case Management Principles
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.