DriveAware – Prevention and Protection
Safe driving can be achieved by being prepared, assessing risk, and taking care of your physical and mental wellbeing. Many road traffic accidents could be avoided if more drivers were aware of good ‘defensive driving’ practice.
This course provides an awareness of safer driving, describing how a person’s behaviours can affect their driving performance and safety on the road.
With its focus on accident prevention, this course explains what you can do to protect yourself and other road users, whilst also driving for fuel efficiency.
In this course you will learn:
- What defensive driving is
- How to apply ‘the learning cycle’ to improve your own driving
- How to carry out vehicle checks
- The basics of hazard awareness
- The System of Vehicle Control
- Recognising smart motorway systems
- The affects of alcohol consumption on driver performance
- Sleep deprivation and its affect on driving
- Mobile phone use whilst driving
- The Law on drink driving and mobile phone use, and government advice
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.