No matter how big or small your organisation is, there is always a possibility that it can be targeted for fraud. The good news is that there are steps you can take to reduce the risk as much as possible and protect your organisation from fraud. This course will provide you with a better awareness of fraud – what it is, how to recognise the signs and report them, and what you can do to prevent it from occurring.
- Understand what fraud is
- Understand the different types of fraud (external and internal)
- Understand the consequences of fraud for organisations affected
- Understand what to look out for in detecting fraud
- Understand key legislation defining laws around fraud (The Fraud Act 2006)
- Understand the threat of phishing emails and how to recognise them
- Understand the law allowing whistleblowing and what counts as whistleblowing complaints
- Understand how to manage risks within an organisation
- Understand how to protect an organisation from fraud by implementing checks and processes
- Understand the importance of anti-fraud policies and what needs to be included
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.