Care Act – Assessment and Eligibility
This two-module Care Act 2014 guidance course forms part of our suite of online courses developed to support part one of the Care Act 2014 guidance and based on Skills for Care training materials. You’ll learn about things like the national eligibility and carers’ eligibility framework and the Care Act eligibility criteria.
On completion of the course you will automatically get a certificate with your name, CPD hours earned, the date and learning objectives covered. You’ll also have access to additional resource materials, useful links and handy refresher guides for future use.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a full working knowledge of:
- What a good Care Act Assessment example looks like
- Care Act eligibility criteria and how they work
- Appropriate and proportionate assessments
- Preventing needs
- Taking a holistic, strengths-based approach
- Supporting a person’s involvement in their care
- Roles, responsibilities and expertise
- The national eligibility framework
- The carers’ eligibility framework
- Assessment and Eligibility – Principles and Practice
- Assessment and Eligibility – Carers Assessment
6 reviews for Care Act – Assessment and Eligibility
This is a very interesting course and has given me good knowledge.
I enjoyed the course and thought it was interesting.
The course was interesting and engaging.
I have learned a lot of information about carers and advocates.
Informative course giving an overview of the first contact and identifying need with regards to the introduction of the Care Act..
This has been an interesting course and explained this area well.
I was pleased with the information given on this course. It was shown clearly with graphs and information and was easy to follow.
It was interesting and informative.
Quite enjoyed the fact that the quiz questions made you think.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.