Care Act – Care and Support Planning
This Care Act training course forms part of our suite of online courses developed to support the implementation of Part One of the Care Act 2014. It’s based on existing Skills for Care training materials.
This Care Act guidance course also contains additional resource materials, useful links and handy refresher guides. On completion of the course, you’ll also automatically get a certificate with your name, the CPD hours you’ve achieved, the date and learning objectives covered.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a complete understanding of:
- What is meant by ‘person-centred planning’ and ‘support planning’
- The background to person-centred planning
- The main principles of the Care Act
- The key features and standards of person-centred care planning
- The planning and review process and why it is important to involve people in the process
- What makes a good care plan and what elements a care plan should include
- The principles behind combined and joint planning
- What should be considered before a care plan is signed-off
- A local authority’s duties towards those at risk of harm
- How to get those at risk of harm involved in the planning process
- A local authority’s duties towards those who may lack capacity
- Care and Support Planning – Planning for People at Risk or Harm or Who Lack Capacity
- Care and Support Planning – Producing the Plan
- Taking a Person-Centred Approach
6 reviews for Care Act – Care and Support Planning
Very good and interesting, informative and easy to follow
This course has given me the knowledge and confidence to prepare Person Centred Care and Support Plans. It was very informative without bombarding with too much information!
The course has improved my knowledge of the subject.
Very well presented and simple at the same time.
The course was clear and very helpful.
A great informative course
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.