Care Act – Deferred Payments
This course forms part of the suite of e-learning courses that have been developed to support the implementation of part one of the Care Act 2014.
It is based upon the Skills for Care training materials.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- What the main aim of the DPA is
- How people can pay for their care
- The eligibility criteria for deferred payments and how much can be deferred
- When a DPA can be refused
- What information and advice must be provided
- How the equity limit is calculated
- What happens when property is used as security
- What interest charges and administration fees can be included
- What must be considered when making a DPA and how DPAs are terminated
- Eligibility for a Deferred Payment Agreement
- Making a Deferred Payment Agreement
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Care Act – Deferred Payments
The course was very in-depth.
Very informative – one of the best so far.
The course greatly improved my knowledge of the subject.
very simple, concise and informative
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.