Care Act – Direct Payments
This course forms part of the suite of e-learning courses that have been developed to support the implementation of part one of the Care Act 2014. It is based upon the Skills for Care training materials.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The importance of providing relevant and timely information and advice
- The role of the nominated person and the authorised person
- The four conditions when a person has capacity, and the five conditions when a person lacks capacity
- Administering, monitoring, reviewing and discontinuing direct payments
- Payments, on-costs, contingencies and employment costs
- Safeguarding through direct payments
- Paying family members
- Short-term and long-term care in a care home
- Becoming an employer
- Direct payments for local authority services and direct payments in the form of pre-payment cards
- Administering and Monitoring Direct Payments
- Using Direct Payments
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Care Act – Direct Payments
I enjoyed the course and learned a lot
The course was very informative and knowledgeable.
A very good course that also provides excellent links.
The course was Educational.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.