Care Act – Information and Advice
This duty of care training course forms part of our suite of online courses developed to support the implementation of Part One of the Care Act, 2014.
On completion of the course, which is based on Skills for Care Certificate training materials, you’ll automatically get a course certificate with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives achieved. The course also contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides to keep you at the top of your game.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a complete working knowledge of:
- Why providing information and advice is important
- What types of information and advice are available
- The problems people have had in the past with accessing information and advice
- What local authorities’ basic duties are in relation to the provision of information and advice
- How local authorities should work with other national sources of information
- How much local authorities need to know about other sources of information
- How local authorities should think about the service they provide to their communities
- When a local authority’s activities should refer people to impartial advice
- Information and Advice – Local Authority Duties
- Information and Advice – What People Need
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
5 reviews for Care Act – Information and Advice
Interesting and with a huge amount of information available, a good mix of videos, diagrams and quizzes.Well presented and informative.
The course was informative and easy to listen to/read through. I also like the links to the full care act for easier access.
I found the information provided really useful in preparing the way for the new duties within The Care Act.
Surprisingly useful and not overly obvious.
Informative. Outlined in greater depth, the responsibilities of the LA.
The information was well presented and easy to understand.Interesting course and a good way of learning about the act.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.