Care Act – Integration Cooperation and Partnerships
This course forms part of our suite of online courses developed to support the implementation of part one of the Care Act 2014 and is based on Skills for Care training materials.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion, complete with your name, CPD hours, date and learning objectives.
The course also contains additional resource materials, useful links and handy refresher guides.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a good awareness of:
- What the Care Act says and the duties that fall to local authorities
- The duty to promote greater integration and to cooperate
- Integration, cooperation and partnerships in practice
- Examples of working together
- Integration with the NHS, housing providers and other providers
- Strategic planning
- Commissioning across agencies
- Integrated assessments
- Integration, Co-operation and Partnerships
- Working with Health and Other Services
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Care Act – Integration Cooperation and Partnerships
The course gives a good understanding of the relevance of good cooperation.
Interesting, informative and enjoyable.
It improved my knowledge about the subject.
very informative and enjoyable.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.