Care Act – Personal Budgets
This course forms part of the suite of e-learning courses that have been developed to support the implementation of part one of the Care Act 2014.
It is based upon the Skills for Care training materials.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The course contains additional resource materials, useful links and refresher guides.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- Elements of the personal budget
- Elements of care and support that are excluded from the personal budget
- How to calculate the personal budget
- How to agree the final budget
- Use of the personal budget
- Use of a carer’s personal budget
- Carers’ personal budgets where the adult being cared for does not have eligible needs
- Appeals and disputes
- Personal Budgets
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
6 reviews for Care Act – Personal Budgets
It was a good introduction to Personal Budgets.
A very enjoyable course.
very engaging and helpful.
The course improved my knowledge of the subject
The course was interesting and informative.
Very thorough and informative.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.