Effective Communication – for Health and Social Care
In this four-module communication for healthcare training course you’ll gain an understanding of the importance of effective communication skills at work, how to meet communication and language needs and how to promote communication best practice among your co-workers. You’ll also get a holistic view of the principles and practices relating to confidentiality.
Following this course you’ll be confident in communicating yourself as well as showing others how to communicate more effectively. The knowledge element of standard 6 of the Care Certificate is covered too.
You will automatically get a course certificate upon course completion, featuring your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives covered.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a good working knowledge of:
- Different methods of communication
- How communication affects work relationships
- The importance of the environment in communication
- Barriers to communication
- How to ensure that you have been understood
- What is meant by ‘confidentiality’ and when and how to share confidential information
- What legislation relates to this aspect of your work
- Understand the importance of effective communication at work
- Language needs, wishes and performance
- How to promote effective communication
- Principles and practices of confidentiality
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Effective Communication – for Health and Social Care
I found the course interesting and I have learnt a lot. There are also links for further reading which is very useful.
Excellent and interesting. It was well presented and the hands on requirement from the reader worked well.
I found the course excellent to work through. It was very informative and interesting.
Very informative and well produced.
It helped to consolidate and further develop my knowledge relating to this topic. It also gives me a resource to use should it be needed.
An excellent way of delivering the course.
The recordings and videos made the course enjoyable, and most importantly, held my attention.
Informative and interactive rather than just reading material.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.