Privacy and Dignity – for Health and Social Care
In this four module course you will learn about the importance of privacy and dignity and how they can be maintained, as well as the principles of self-care and how to support a person to make their own decisions.
The knowledge element of standard 7 of the Care Certificate is covered in this course.
On completion of the course, you will automatically get a certificate, along with your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- What dignity is
- How privacy and dignity can be compromised
- How to ensure that privacy and dignity are maintained
- How to support individuals to make decisions
- What the Mental Capacity Act is
- When risk assessments are necessary
- What to do if you disagree with a decision
- How to encourage active participation and the benefits
- The principles of self-care
- Principles that underpin privacy and dignity in care
- Maintain privacy and dignity of individuals in your care
- Support an individual’s right to make choices about their care
- Understand how to support active participation in their own care
4 reviews for Privacy and Dignity – for Health and Social Care
Very pleased with the course. The course helped to improve my overall knowledge about the subject.
Very convenient, I was able to come in and go out, and complete the course over a few days.
I am not normally a fan of online learning, however I found it interactive and the content interesting and relevant.
Useful and professionally produced. Thank you.
Excellent, a really enjoyable module, a good preparation for the final quiz questions.
Course info was excellent and just the right level for all.
Excellent and informative. Superb it can be done on line
I think the information was well presented. I also appreciated the continuous questions throughout because it made you focus.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.