Understand your Role – for Health and Social Care
The course’s four modules cover your role, your responsibilities, working relationships in health and social care, and working in partnership with others.
You will learn about your duties and responsibilities; the code of conduct’s seven core values; and the significance of reporting errors and whistleblowing.
You are invited to explore the impact of your previous experience, attitudes and beliefs on the way you work.
On completion of the course, you will automatically get a certificate, containing your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The knowledge element of standard 1 of the Care Certificate is covered in this course.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- How to find out about your main duties and responsibilities
- The standards and codes of conduct that impact on the role of a Healthcare Support Worker or Adult Social Care Worker
- What is meant by ‘agreed ways of working’
- How your previous experiences, attitudes and beliefs may affect the way you work
- Employment legislation and the importance of reporting errors
- What whistleblowing is
- The importance of working with others
- Understand your role
- Work in ways that have been agreed with your employer
- Understand working relationships in Health and Social Care
4 reviews for Understand your Role – for Health and Social Care
I found this course very compelling and interesting I enjoyed it.
This course provided just about the right level of information I need.
Good, well detailed and relevant without being overwhelming
Interesting and well-paced, the quizes helped to consolidate knowledge and highlight shortfalls in knowledge
The course was a good length and used a mixture of learning techniques, eg. flowcharts, videos, quiz questions etc
Interactive and user-friendly
Very informative and a lot of time and effort spent to ensure that it is engaging
Enjoyable and informative
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.