Work in a Person Centred Way – for Health and Social Care
This seven-module person centred support course will teach you about person centred values and person centred support techniques: what they are and how to use them. You’ll learn how to deploy them effectively to maintain dignity and self-esteem via case studies and video clips that show person centred values in action.
On completion of this course, you’ll get a certificate with your name, the CPD hours achieved, the date and learning objectives you’ve covered.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- ‘The six Cs’
- The importance of person centred values
- How to promote a person’s dignity
- How to control the environment to make a person more comfortable
- What your role is in reducing and reporting distress and discomfort
- How to promote wellbeing
- Understand person-centred values
- Understanding working in a person-centred way
- Demonstrate awareness of the person’s environment
- Make others aware of actions causing distress
- Support individuals to minimise pain and discomfort
- Support individuals to maintain identity and self-esteem
- Support individuals using person-centred values
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Work in a Person Centred Way – for Health and Social Care
This course is very informative and well detailed, yet simple to follow and understand.
Thoughtful, engaging, instructive.
Really useful to have case studies and scenarios to relate learned knowledge to.
Course was insightful and interactive.
Good course and learned a lot from this.
Very informative. Interactive sections were good, worthwhile taking the course.
I thought the course was informative. Having questions amongst the information was a good was of keeping the brain engaged
It was very interactive and interesting. It was made simple and easy to use which I liked.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.