The course focuses on the main and most popular topics of the GDPR course, providing crucial content and fast-paced quizzes to test your knowledge.
At the end of this course you will understand:
- Why the new data protection law was introduced
- The key differences between the previous data protection regime and the new one
- The primary aims of the new data protection legislation
- Who the legislation applies to
- What rights people have over the processing of their data
- The grounds for the exercising of these rights
- What information needs to be provided to a data subject
- How to respond to subject access requests and other requests from individuals.
This course is split into four modules:
- Data Protection Principles
- Individual Rights
- Individual Rights Continued
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.