General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Foundation Training
Built in conjunction with data privacy lawyers, Clayden Law, this seven-module, comprehensive data protection course provides practical advice to staff who are responsible for processing personal data and executing data protection measures within their organisation in line with GDPR compliance requirements.
This GDPR training course contains modules covering definitions and principles, individual rights, consent and other conditions for processing, information privacy notices, breach management and the notifications and steps to data protection legislation compliance – it’s a one-stop shop for policy professionals.
GCHQ Certified Training for GDPR compliance
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- GDPR and the new Data Protection Act
- The key differences between the previous data protection regime and the new one
- What the accountability principle is
- The roles and responsibilities of a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- What rights people have over the processing of their data and the grounds for the exercising of these rights
- What information needs to be provided to a data subject
- How to respond to subject access requests and other requests from individuals
- The definition of consent and how to obtain valid consent
- The penalties for getting consent wrong
- The legal ways to process data
- What organisations should do to help prevent breaches
- What to do in the event of a breach
- Introduction and Background
- Definitions and Principles
- Individual Rights
- Consent and Other Conditions for Processing
- Information (Privacy) Notices
- Breach Management and Notification
- Steps to Compliance
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically recieve a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
2 reviews for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Foundation Training
Very informative and was excellent with the bullet points which refreshed your memory. The different modules were also great so you can take a break inbetween.
It was a very informative course.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.