Basic Life Support (BLS)
This Basic Life Support training course is split into bite-sized chunks, making it perfect for fitting in around a busy working and home life. There are practice-based scenarios, videos and engaging questions to bring the subject to life, along with a wealth of supporting material (including printout and video materials) and industry-recognised tests. There’s even the chance to try before you buy for complete peace of mind that it’s exactly what you need.
You’ll cover all the bases of basic life support and have all the knowledge you’ll need to confidently deal with life-threatening situations with confidence.
You’ll learn about adult cardiopulmonary resuscitation as well as child and infant cardiopulmonary resuscitation, how to use an automatic external defibrillator (AED) and what to do if someone’s choking.
The course, which is based on the latest Resuscitation Council (UK) guidelines, contains guidance and videos provided by St John Ambulance and equips the learner with the skills needed to step up in a range of difficult and life-threatening situations.
On completion of the course you will automatically receive a course certificate with your name, your CPD hours, date and learning objectives.
This course provides vital skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- The difference between a heart attack and a cardiac arrest
- What to do if someone suffers a cardiac arrest or a heart attack
- How to open an airway
- When and how to put someone into the recovery position
- How to perform chest compressions and give rescue breaths
- How to use an automatic external defibrillator (AED)
- How to recognise when a person is choking and what steps to take
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Child and Infant Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Using an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Basic Life Support (BLS)
Easy to use. Very concise and informative.
Very good and informative, fantastic.
I enjoyed the experience and will do more learning this way.
Very good easy to follow.
Clear and very helpful.
Brilliant course and very well presented.
Thank you Me Learning – great course.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.