Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Course
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations is a UK statutory instrument that requires employers, by law, to protect their employees from exposure to (and the risks associated with) dangerous substances. This succinct and memorable COSHH training course is split into four bite-sized modules.
These modules cover the regulations themselves, what substances hazardous to health are, the responsibilities of the employee and the employer and what good practice means in the workplace.
After completing this course you can have confidence in your own knowledge as to what is required of you regarding both COSHH and COSHH risk assessments in your workplace.
On completion of the course, you’ll automatically get a course certificate with your name, CPD hours achieved, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this COSHH awareness training course, you’ll have a full working knowledge of:
- What the COSHH regulations are and why COSHH law is needed
- How the COSHH regulations are implemented and the importance of risk assessments
- What a substance hazardous to health is and some of the consequences of exposure
- The CLP (Classification, Labelling and Packaging) regulation symbols
- How to identify risks in the workplace and gather and relay information appropriately
- How to develop and implement control measures
- How to maintain, monitor and review exposure
- What emergency plans should entail
- Who to go to with COSHH questions
- The COSHH Regulations
- Substances Hazardous to Health
- Responsibilities of the Employer and Employee
- Good Practice in the Workplace
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Course
Excellent information, I know more than I knew before.
A dry substance made interesting.
Gave me a good understanding of hazardous substances.
The interaction keeps you learning and it’s not too long.
I now have a few tips on how to control employee exposure to harmful chemicals.
Interesting and informative.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.