Food Allergy Awareness
This engaging, two-module allergen training course will help you to understand the impact food allergies have on an individual, how to ensure businesses are adhering to the legal requirements, what those requirements are, what type of foods can cause a reaction and how to help someone who is suffering from a food allergy.
After completing the course, you will have a thorough understanding of food allergies and regulations and what your role is in preventing an allergic reaction.
You will automatically get a food allergy training course certificate on course completion; with your name, CPD hours earned, the date and learning objectives covered.
Once you’ve completed this food allergy online training course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- What a food allergy is
- How to identify an allergic reaction
- What foods are most likely to cause a reaction
- The dangers of hidden food allergens
- What food intolerance is
- The current regulations in regard to allergen information for pre-packed and unpackaged foods
- Some rules to implement in order to comply with these regulations
- Ways to avoid cross-contact
- How to prepare for, spot and respond to anaphylaxis
- How to respond when you’re unsure if a reaction is allergy or asthma
- Causes and Effects
- Safety and the Law
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically recieve a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Food Allergy Awareness
The course was really clear and easy to follow.
I learnt a lot that I didn’t already know.
A great way to deliver important information in a short and engaging course.
I definitely have a better knowledge of this topic now, thanks.
Really enjoyed the interaction in the course.
More should see this course!
Great course, really enjoyed completing it.
A good way to deliver important information in a short and engaging course.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.