Health and Safety in the Workplace
Health and Safety is everyone’s responsibility – and you don’t have to be working on a building site for hazards to occur! Even in the humble office environment, a little care can make everyone’s lives safer, and healthier. Health and Safety isn’t about wrapping people in cotton wool – it’s about avoiding long-term health problems and entirely avoidable risks. This easy-to-understand course gives everyone the knowledge they need to stay safe at work.
In this course, you’ll discover:
- What the law demands of employers and employees
- How everyone can contribute to Health & Safety
- How to do ordinary things like sitting and lifting more effectively
- Wellbeing and mental health as a component of Health & Safety
- The signs that you’ll encounter in the workplace
- What to do in an emergency
- How to spot hazards
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.