Infection Control and Prevention
After completing this course, you will understand:
- The causes of disease and the different types of germ (including Coronavirus)
- How infection gets into the body and how to prevent it
- How to maintain good hand hygiene and stop the spread of infection
- The responsibilities you have in keeping yourself and those around you safe from infection
- The appropriate prevention measures to take
- The different types of PPE and when they should be used
- How to safely dispose of different types of waste (including sharps and clinical waste)
- How waste disposal may differ depending on where it is being generated
Infection control and prevention.
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.