Legionella and Legionnaire’s Disease Awareness
This is an engaging course about the risks of the Legionella bacteria and Legionnaires’ disease, and how to reduce these. If you work in any environment where water is used or stored, you’ll want to take this course to understand the risks of Legionella and how to prevent them.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- What the Legionella bacterium is and how it causes Legionnaires’ disease
- How and where the Legionella bacteria grow and spread
- Who can contract Legionnaires’ disease and what the symptoms are
- How Legionnaires’ is diagnosed and treated
- The legislation surrounding the management, control, and prevention of Legionella bacteria
- Legionella and Legionnaire’s Disease Awareness
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.