Stress in the Workplace
This course explains the sources of stress and our body’s responses to it – emotional, behavioural and physical – and equips you with strategies for how to manage stress at work.
You’ll look in detail at how stress is covered in the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 as well as the HSE’s risk assessments and management standards. And you’ll also get tips for minimising stress at home and how to deal with stress at work.
On completion of the course, you will automatically get a certificate, containing your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a good knowledge of:
- What work-related stress is
- The six primary sources of workplace stress and good methods for managing them
- Common emotional, behavioural and physical responses to stress
- How stress is covered in The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- HSE Management Standards and risk assessments
- How to prevent stress in relation to The Working Time Regulations 1998
- Managing your own stress and how to build resilience
- What is Work Related Stress?
- Preventing and Managing Stress – the Employer’s Role
- Preventing and Managing Stress – the Employee’s Role
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Stress in the Workplace
An interesting course; made me think.
I’m now armed with ideas about how I can reduce stress in my workplace.
Gave me a good understanding of how to recognise stress in my staff.
I didn’t know about The Management Standards – this is a practical and helpful course.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.