Working at Height
Working ‘at height’ means to work in any place where, if precautions are not taken, a person can fall a measure of distance that could potentially lead to harm to themselves or those around them. This covers work at any height – from a short ladder to the platform of a cherry picker.
This course introduces topics surrounding the Work at Height Regulations 2005 and explores how to assess risk for potential falls, the different types of access equipment, how to reduce the occurrence of accidents, and what to do if you witness a fall from height.
On completion of the course, you will automatically get a certificate, containing your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The law and regulations surrounding Work at Height
- The steps to take to minimise injury resulting from working at height
- How to identify which equipment to use for different situations
- How to assess risks for potential falls
- How to respond if you witness a fall
- Working at Height
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.