This two-module disability awareness training course includes a comprehensive introduction to aphasia and continues in depth into managing and treating aphasia.
The course contains additional handy resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide. You will automatically get a course certificate upon completion, with your name, the CPD hours you’ve achieved, the date and learning objectives discussed.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- What aphasia and dysphasia are
- The features, symptoms, subtypes and causes of aphasia
- How it feels to have aphasia
- The effects of aphasia on mental wellbeing and on family and friends
- Diagnosis, prognosis, and what everyday life is like for someone with aphasia
- The treatments available, including speech and language therapy
- The best ways to communicate with someone who has aphasia
- What is Aphasia
- Managing and Treating Aphasia
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Aphasia
Interesting, informative and engaging.
Very insightful, thoroughly enjoyed.
Fab course, easy to follow and understand.
Refreshed my knowledge.
Very well presented with a good mix of learning styles.
This course was very helpful.
It surprised me lots. Fantastic information and useful for everyone.
Very informative and interesting.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.