New and Expectant Mothers
This three-module maternity risk assessment course covers a whole range of issues affecting new and expectant mothers in the workplace.
You’ll learn about legislation and entitlements as well as the risk assessments protecting new and expectant mothers and their employers from potential hazards in the working environment. You’ll cover the common physical, biological and chemical hazards and cover the most common pregnancy ailments to be aware of.
On completion of the course you will automatically get a certificate with your name, the CPD hours achieved, the date and learning objectives covered.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a complete working knowledge of:
- The legislation around maternity and employees’ and employers’ responsibilities
- What a good pregnancy risk assessment template looks like
- Entitlements and unfair dismissal issues
- The most common pregnancy ailments
- Physical, biological and chemical hazards and their impact on the mother-to-be and developing baby
- Tips on helping pregnant or new mothers
- PEEPs, and generic and personal risk assessments
- The Physical, Biological and Chemical Hazards
- Working Conditions and the Risk Assessment
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
6 reviews for New and Expectant Mothers
This was a great course, packed with a lot of need to know information, and not too long!
Great course, really enjoyed completing this.
Easy to read and follow
Very good, informative and clear.
Engaging videos and easy to understand text
Loved it, it was short so didn’t take to long and I like the quizzes as they help with understanding.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.