Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
This insightful, three-module Parkinson’s Awareness course explains the causes of the disease, the signs of Parkinson’s and how it is diagnosed and treated.
In the course you will learn about the effects Parkinson’s has on everyday life and relationships, the different stages of the disease as well as the issues faced in advanced Parkinson’s Disease.
This course explains how to deal with worsening symptoms and provides links to useful resources available to carers.
On completion of the course, you will automatically get a certificate, along with your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- What causes Parkinson’s disease
- The signs of Parkinson’s
- Who is at risk from Parkinson’s
- How it is diagnosed and treated
- How to cope with, or help those in your care to cope with, a Parkinson’s diagnosis
- The complex and interrelated symptoms of Parkinson’s and how to alleviate these symptoms
- The side effects of Parkinson’s medication
- The effect of Parkinson’s on everyday life and relationships
- The stages of Parkinson’s and how they develop
- Some of the issues faced by those with advanced Parkinson’s and their carers
- Ways to deal with and adapt to worsening Parkinson’s symptoms
- Some of the resources available to the carers of those with advanced Parkinson’s
- Parkinson’s Disease – Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
- Living with Parkinson’s
- Advanced Parkinson’s Disease
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
The stories bring the course to life.
Thoroughly enjoyed working through this course.
Fantastic course very informative.
The course was well delivered and easy to understand.
Very good balance from reading and participation.
I thought it was very interesting and was full of great information.
Highly engaging and informative.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.