The course starts by explaining what a stroke is and how you can identify one. You will learn what the stroke risk factors are and how can you prevent them, for yourself and for the people you care for.
You’ll also learn about the effects of strokes (physical, mental and emotional), how to minimise their impact and what resources are available to stroke survivors and carers for after-stroke care.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion, with your name, the CPD hours earned, the date and all the learning objectives discussed.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a complete working knowledge of:
- What a stroke is
- How to identify and respond to a stroke
- What a transient ischaemic attack is
- The risk factors for a stroke and how to prevent them
- The importance of specialist stroke care
- The common effects of a stroke — physical, mental, and emotional
- The ways that carers can minimise the potential dangers to a stroke survivor resulting from these effects
- The specific medical professionals who can help with these issues
- The resources available for stroke survivors and their carers
- Stroke Identification and Prevention
- Recovery and Care
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Stroke Awareness
A thorough and engaging course.
I feel like I really learnt a lot in this course.
Very educative and interesting.
Informative and really enjoyed doing it.
Excellent information, I’m much more confident now.
Gave me great understanding of the topics.
Really informative and engaging at the same time.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.