Anti-Bribery and Corruption
Any organisation, of any size, and in any location can be seriously affected by bribery and corruption. Whilst it can be difficult to completely eradicate the risks, we can ensure that measures are in place to prevent bribery and corruption from occurring. This course will support you to better understand what bribery is and how it can be avoided, as well as what you can do to protect your organisation.
- Be able to define bribery
- Understand what is acceptable and what is not acceptable
- Be aware of the offences and penalties of bribery
- Understand what the Bribery Act 2010 covers and how to be in compliance
- Have a good knowledge of the six principles of bribery prevention and how to adhere to them
- Understand the importance of an anti-bribery and corruption policy and what this should look like
Anti-Bribery & Corruption
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.