This engaging course explains what the key differences are between the old data protection regime and the new one. It also explains why and how the law has changed and what the improvements are.
The course also talks about why it is important to keep personal data secure, the improved rights for individuals and the consequences should you not keep personal data secure.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The GDPR and the new Data Protection Act
- The key differences between the current data protection regime and the new one
- The primary aim of the new legislation
- Who the legislation applies to and how they will be affected
- What is meant by personal data and special category data
- Why protecting personal data is important
- What the core data protection principles are
- The improved rights for individuals
- The new conditions for consent
- Who administers the penalties
- Data Protection Law, Definitions and Principles
Purchases of 10 or more courses will automatically receive a 10% discount at checkout. We also offer discounts to charities and organisations looking to buy licenses in bulk. Contact us for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.