General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Board Training
This 90 minute training course provides the information board members and senior managers need to know to help ensure their organisation is not penalised for non-compliance with the GDPR.
The course provides advice on data protection legislation, explains what an organisation needs to do in order to be GDPR compliant and what the potential penalties are if data protection training is not followed.
GCHQ Certified Training for GDPR compliance
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- GDPR and the new Data Protection Act
- The key differences between the previous data protection regime and the new one
- The primary aim of the new legislation
- Who the legislation applies to and how they will be affected
- The top five implications for organisations in the UK
- How fines are determined and how to minimise them
- The investigative and corrective powers of supervisory authorities
- The judicial remedies against data controllers & data processors
- The 13 steps every organisation to take to help ensure GDPR compliance
- A New Data Protection Regime – Introduction and Background
- Sanctions, Remedies and Liabilities
- Steps to Compliance – Part 1
- Steps to Compliance – Part 2
6 reviews for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Board Training
Great introduction course for board level staff/trustees. The PDFs are a great tool to help refresh knowledge at a later date.
I thought the course was clear and concise and I liked the way it was broken up with the videos. Use of the tests is a good idea as it will make people engage not just read.
Clear and informative course, delivered to a high standard. 4 clear modules made the learning easily digestable and allowed time for re-evaluation. I feel I have gained a significant amount of knowledge about the GDPR, in a short period of time, and would feel confident in taking steps to ensure my organisation in compliant using some of the information obtained within the course.
Very clear. The videos are particularly good in conjunction with the reading element.
I found the course very informative and gives good examples of the ways to approach compliance of the new updated requirements.
Really enjoyed the content and layout.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.