General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Core Training (for Staff)
This 60-minute course provides the starting point for any data protection training and is perfect for you if you handle personal data within an organisation; whether it’s a business, charity or public sector function.
The course provides an introduction and some background to the new Data Protection Act and the GDPR which will be incorporated within this Act.
It talks about why the new legislation is being introduced; the similarities and differences between the old regime and the new one; and the enhanced rights we all have in relation to the processing of our personal data.
GCHQ Certified Training for GDPR compliance
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- Why the new data protection law was introduced
- The key differences between the previous data protection regime and the new one
- The primary aims of the new data protection legislation
- Who the legislation applies to
- What rights people have over the processing of their data
- The grounds for the exercising of these rights
- What information needs to be provided to a data subject
- How to respond to subject access requests and other requests from individuals
- Data Protection
- Individual Rights
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
6 reviews for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Core Training (for Staff)
Really good – gave me a lot of information and food for thought
Easy to use and in a style that is engaging.
Good . Cause content was clearly expressed and exercised.
Overall I found this course very informative
As an introduction course it fits well with the GDPR and the alignment for staff who will be working with personal data. It creates the awareness of the top requirements of the GDPR.
The course was provided in manageable modules, and the questions and true/false statements tested knowledge throughout each module.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.