Handling Information – for Health and Social Care
In this course you will look at the agreed ways of working, the legislation that underpins the handling of information and gain an understanding of secure systems and their importance in maintaining up to date records.
The knowledge element of standard 14 of the Care Certificate is covered in this course.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- Confidentiality and when to share information
- Relevant legislation
- Data protection principles
- Secure storage of information
- The importance of clear recording in care plans
- How to report concerns about the recording, storage or sharing of information
- Handling Information: Agreed Ways of Working and Legislation
- Secure Systems, Up-to-date Records and Reporting Issues
4 reviews for Handling Information – for Health and Social Care
Very visual and informative.
Good scenarios provided and multitude of information. Good to have links to other websites and records of information.
Very easy and clear to understand step by step instructions and very informative.
Easy to follow with pointers and quizzes throughout to make you think and ensure understanding.
Quick and concise course that gives you all the info you need.
Well thought out and easy to use.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.