Information Sharing and Consent
This four-module online course covers a variety of topics. We will ask: what is information sharing; when should you share information, what does the law say about its sharing, why is understanding information sharing so important and what is confidentiality in health and social care.
The course contains additional handy resource materials, useful links and a refresher guide. You will automatically get a course certificate on completion, with your name, the CPD hours you’ve earned, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have an excellent knowledge of:
- What information sharing is, and why it is so important
- How information sharing can help prevent harm
- Why it is important to keep good records
- The legislation around information sharing
- What children, young people and families expect of you
- Who can give or refuse consent
- The seven golden rules of information sharing
- What confidential information is
- Making informed judgments
- The questions you should ask prior to sharing information
- What is Information Sharing
- When to Share Information
- The Sharing Process
- Information Sharing Scenarios
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Information Sharing and Consent
I thought the course was great, easy to use and simple to follow.
…saves so much time being able to access the course when and where you want rather than taking valuable time away from the workplace.
This course was actually fun and really well designed i wish all courses were like this well done!
I think that this was a very good idea to outline the foundations of the course itself.
E-learning I feel is going to be the way forward.
Invaluable tool for refreshing knowledge.
Was easy to understand and use and gave evidence and discussions on the course without going off the track.
Very informative, great to have links to supporting documents.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.