Work-related violence and conflict, including abuse, threats, or assault, are experienced across many industries and places of work.
This course shows you how to diffuse aggression when it arises, how to recognise when a situation could turn to violence, and what to do if it does. The skills learnt through this course will be invaluable to workers across the public sector.
You will automatically get a certificate on course completion, with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
In this course you will learn:
- The scope of work-related violence
- The responsibilities of the employer
- What factors put workers at increased risk
- What causes people to become violent
- How to spot the signs of potential violence
- How to avoid provoking violence
- The best ways to defuse a potentially violent person or situation
- How to respond to a physical attack
- How to tackle phone- and cyber-rage
- Conflict Management
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.