Equality and Diversity
Maintaining an awareness of issues surrounding equality and diversity is essential to any organisation functioning properly and growing as a force for good. This revealing and thorough course is split into four modules to fully explore the issues involved and their relevance to us all, including protections laid out in the Equality Act 2010.
With this equality and diversity training course you will learn about equality and diversity inclusion and the universal benefits of promoting inclusion and diversity in the workplace. The course explores the idea of protected characteristics and explains the problems surrounding prejudice and discrimination at work.
You will automatically get a course certificate on course completion – with your name, the CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
By the way, if you’re looking for equality and diversity online training with a health and social care focus, take a look at our specialist course, tailored for those professions.
Once you’ve completed this equality and diversity online training, you’ll have an in-depth working knowledge of:
- What inclusion means in terms of equality and diversity; and the advantages of inclusion
- How you can improve your own practice to promote equality and inclusion
- How to promote an inclusive approach in every aspect of your work
- Concepts of equality and diversity and their relevance to wider society
- Inequality and its impact
- The challenges relating to equality and diversity faced by organisations
- The benefits of a diverse workforce
- The Equality Act 2010 legislation and the protection it provides
- How to recognise and tackle discrimination and the difference between prejudice and discrimination
- The ideas surrounding inclusion and their impact, including the advantages of an inclusive workplace
- What inclusion means in terms of equality and diversity
- Ways you can improve your own behaviour and practice to promote inclusion and challenge prejudice
- How to explore the Index for Inclusion
- What anti-discriminatory practice is and why it is important in the workplace
- Introduction to Equality and Diversity
- Protected Characteristics and The Equality Act
- Prejudice and Discrimination
6 reviews for Equality and Diversity
Liked the course simple to use and content was enough.
Found it very useful.
I think it is very interesting and covers a wide variety of areas to make the learner think deeper into their practice.
Generally very informative.
Easy to navigate, had to listen and read the content in order to answer the questions.
It was a simplified easy to understand course
I enjoyed it. Thank you.
Reinforced parts of my understanding and alerted me to some new ones, too.
Brilliant course – thank you.
Really enjoyed the course. Informative and interesting.
I really enjoyed this course it was very clear from start to finish.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.