Equality for LGBTQ+ people has been a continuous journey for centuries, and action has only recently been taken over the last few decades towards equal rights and treatment in the UK. We all play a part in getting our society to full equality through knowledge, understanding and action. This course will help you to gain a better awareness of these communities and their history, the challenges and issues faced today, and what you can do to help.
- Understand the meaning of LGBTQ+
- Understand the history of the communities and the challenges faced
- Understand the correct terminology to use
- Understand the legislation and law affecting LGBTQ+ rights
- Understand the differences between discrimination, harassment, bullying and prejudice under law
- Know the importance of creating an inclusive workplace and how to do so
- Understand the importance of LGBTQ+ matters being in school curriculums
- Know how to help by becoming an Ally
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.