Managing the Probationary Period
This interactive course shows how to manage the probationary period effectively, detailing communication methods with your new employer, motivation, and fair treatment within employment law.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be automatically awarded a certificate containing the course name, completion date, CPD hours and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The importance of preparation when managing an employee’s probationary period
- Working closely with your organisation’s policies and procedures, and working within the law
- Setting standards or goals for the employee
- Communicating clearly throughout the process
- Providing feedback and keeping written records, and
- What you need to know about the end of the probationary period
- Managing the Probationary Period
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.