Teams can be a challenge to manage well – for example, it’s common to experience conflict within a team, and there is usually the opportunity for most teams to be working better towards their goal.
This course demonstrates areas where managers can step up and provides practical advice on how to do this. Both established and new managers will learn how to delegate better and how to motivate their team to achieve greater things.
With interesting scenarios and interactive screens, this course also teaches the different management styles at your disposal, and how to use them to resolve issues in your team.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The importance of communicating with your team members
- How to instil a sense of purpose in a team
- Different management styles
- How to deal with conflict
- Mistakes and what to do about them
- Treating team members fairly
- Managing Teams
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.