Menopause is a process women go through and it can have a major impact on them in the workplace. As a manager, you have a critical role in ensuring the health, wellbeing, and engagement of your team, and this includes supporting employees with issues which may have a negative impact on their work experience. This course explores the menopause and how you can support your employees throughout the process.
- Be able to define the menopause process and its stages
- Recognise the symptoms of the menopause
- Be able to explain how the effects of the menopause impact employees experiencing it
- Understand the effects on an organisation if employees going through the menopause aren’t supported
- Be able to promote the law relating to menopause within your organisation, as outlined in workplace policies
- Know how to effectively support those experiencing the menopause at work, including making reasonable adjustments
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.