Recruitment and Selection
This course gives the learner a good grasp on the ins and outs of the recruitment and selection process – arguably the most important area of the employee lifecycle.
- Understand their responsibilities in line with recruitment and selection legislation
- Learn what goes into job descriptions, person specifications and job advertisements
- Know what to look for when reviewing applications
- Understand different types of assessment
- Be aware of the unconscious biases and discrimination
- Learn about the different types of pre-employment clearances
- Understand the benefits of induction and onboarding
- Recruitment and Selection Part 1
- Recruitment and Selection Part 2
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.