Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) – Legal Tools and Powers and Community Trigger
When handling an anti-social behaviour case, the most appropriate action may be to use a tool or power to ensure that issues are effectively resolved. As a frontline professional, it’s crucial that you know which tool or power to use and when. This module will help you to understand which tool or power is best for the case, and what the next steps will be should an injunction, order or notice be breached.
By the end of this module, you will:
- Be confident in your knowledge of what anti-social behaviour tools and legal powers are currently available and what happens when an injunction or notice is breached
- Know how to make effective applications for injunction (with or without notice)
- Be able to request an application for a Criminal Behaviour Order
- Understand how to issue a Community Protection Notice and make a Public Space Protection Order
- Know how to serve a Closure Notice and understand Absolute Possession
- Be able to prepare a community remedy document and understand Community Trigger and anti-social behaviour Case Review
Legal Tools and Powers and Community Trigger
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.