Anti-social behaviour (ASB) training programme
This programme is designed for organisations within the public sector. Please contact our ASB Account Manager, Rachel Gordon at [email protected] for further information on pricing.
If you are a frontline professional within a Housing Organisation, Local Authority or Policing Team this course will help you gain a better understanding of the Anti Social Behaviour management process and your role within it. This course helps you to gain a better understanding of the best practice principles in all areas of managing an anti-social behaviour case, from taking on a case, right through to using legal tools and powers to resolve reports.
After you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- The process of taking on a case
- How to effectively manage a case
- The range of early intervention tools that are available to all relevant agencies and when it is appropriate to use them
- The importance of making effective judgements and case decisions
- Engaging a witness into the case process and recognising vulnerability (including the Risk Assessment Matrix)
- Making appropriate referrals and finding the right support
- Effectively preparing for and conducting a witness interview
- How to take good notes and write clear statements for court use
- Developing partner relationships and collaborating in complex partnership environments
- The tools and powers available to other partner agencies
- The anti-social behaviour tools and legal powers available and when to use them, including injunctions and notices
- What happens when an injunction or notice is breached
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.