Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) – Vulnerable Witnesses and Perpetrators
If you work on the frontline of anti-social behaviour cases, you will know that a vital part of resolving reports of anti-social behaviour is effectively engaging with the witness. In this module, we’ll explore how you can engage with a witness and offer them the right support, as well as recognising when they may be vulnerable.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- Engage a witness into the case process
- Recognise when a person is vulnerable
- Understand how to find the correct support for a person
- Make appropriate referrals
- Use the Risk Assessment Matrix
Vulnerable Witnesses and Perpetrators
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.