Professionals and volunteers often rely on their relationship with those they work with in order to provide the necessary support. These relationships must be within professional boundaries to ensure the safety and wellbeing of those involved, particularly with children and young people. This course will provide you with the knowledge and understanding of the importance of working within professional boundaries, and how to do so.
- Understand the term ‘professional boundaries’
- Know what professional boundaries mean in their work
- Understand what professional boundaries look like in practice
- Be aware of the different types of boundaries
- Understand how to establish and maintain boundaries and the importance of doing so
- Be aware of the situations where professional boundaries might be breached
- Understand the consequences of breaching boundaries
- Know how to manage a breach
- Understand the importance of supervision
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.