Working remotely can have many benefits for employees and employers – but it can also come with some challenges. This course is designed to help remote workers to work more effectively outside of the office, and to show managers how they can assist in this. It also demonstrates the ways in which wellbeing can be improved when working from home.
- Become aware of the benefits of remote working and how common it is becoming in light of the current Coronavirus pandemic
- Identify the major challenges to remote working
- Understand elements of health and safety in regards to remote working and what is expected of the employer and employee
- Learn how to create an environment conducive to effective working
- Become confident in data security and your role in keeping the organisation/business safe
- Appreciate how remote working links to reduced mental and physical wellbeing
- Recognise signs of stress in yourself and others and how to overcome these
- Learn how to stave off feelings of isolation and loneliness
- Understand how to get past the common issue of ‘work-life blur’
- Learn practical tips on how to find motivation, retain focus, and boost productivity when working away from the office
- Understand the importance of trust between employees and managers
- Get practical tips on working whilst family or housemates are around
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.