Safeguarding Adults Refresher
Already completed the Safeguarding Adults (Levels 1 and 2) course? This course is intended for you to recap on the topics you have previously learnt and may face every day when working with adults at risk to make sure that fulfilling the responsibilities of your role.
We will look back at topics such as the types of abuse that an adult might face, how to respond to a concern, safeguarding duties and when it is OK to share information.
After completing this course, you will have a restored knowledge of:
- The principles of adult safeguarding
- Who is considered an adult at risk
- The types of abuser that an adult at risk might face
- Neglect and self-neglect, and the challenges of working with people who self-neglect
- How to respond to a safeguarding concern
- When it is appropriate to ask questions
- The responsibilities and duties of those who work with or around adults
- Who is involved in leading investigations
- The importance of sharing information and when it is appropriate to do so
- Managing an intervention or enquiry, and factors to consider, including the impact and risks
This is a one module course
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.