Safeguarding Adults (Level 2)
This Safeguarding Adults Level 2 course sets out the duties of key players involved in the safeguarding process, such as local authorities, NHS, the police and care providers.
You’ll learn about the importance of a person-centred approach, the legal requirement to share information to prevent abuse and neglect and you’ll learn about who conducts safeguarding enquiries, why and when they take place and what aspects they take into account.
On completion of the course, you will automatically get a certificate, containing your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
The course also contains additional resource materials, relevant links and useful refresher guides if you need to revisit the subject.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a good knowledge of:
- Who is primarily responsible for safeguarding
- What the safeguarding duties are for local authority staff
- The importance of a person-centred approach in safeguarding
- The ‘Making Safeguarding Personal’ programme
- The duties of the Local Safeguarding Adults Boards (SABs)
- The duties for the NHS, Police, care providers and other agencies
- The law in relation to sharing information
- The importance of sharing information to prevent abuse and neglect
- What to do if a person does not want to share information
- What to share with family and friends
- The seven golden rules of information sharing
- When an enquiry should take place, the purpose of an enquiry and what it should take into account
- Who can carry out an enquiry
- What happens after an enquiry
- Safeguarding plans
- Safeguarding Duties and Responsibilities
- Information Sharing and Confidentiality
- Safeguarding Enquiries
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact email@example.com for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Safeguarding Adults (Level 2)
I thought is was really good and the content is brilliant
I didn’t realise the course would be so engaging.
Excellent course – easy to follow and understand.
Easy to understand – thank you.
As part of CPD I think its good in that it includes up to date material.
The course is very engaging, the information provided is very up to date and useful. It is also very interactive.
Very well structured – another excellent course. Thank you
Very good and very thorough. I thought it was very well done.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.