Safeguarding Awareness – For Higher Education
Many employees do not have regular contact with children or vulnerable adults, but benefit from a basic understanding of the principles of safeguarding for both of these groups. This four module course looks at these key principles in a short, engaging e-learning course.
On completion, you will be able to recognise the signs of child and adult abuse and understand your role in reporting and preventing abuse of children and adults. By taking this course, you might just be able to spot abuse and prevent a child or adult from suffering.
On completion of the course, you will automatically get a certificate, containing your name, CPD hours, the date and learning objectives.
Once you’ve completed this course, you’ll have a knowledge of:
- What child and adult abuse are
- The types of child and adult abuse
- How to recognise child and adult abuse
- Impact on students under the age of 18
- Legislation relating to safeguarding children and safeguarding adults
- When to report suspected abuse of children or adults
- How to respond to disclosed abuse of children or adults
- How to minimise the risk of abuse
- What makes an adult vulnerable
- Issues of consent
- Treating adults with dignity and respect
- Recognising the Signs of Child Abuse
- Your Role in Reporting and Preventing Child Abuse
- Recognising the Signs of Adult Abuse
- Your Role in Reporting and Preventing Adult Abuse
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
4 reviews for Safeguarding Awareness – For Higher Education
I was able to learn new things and remember them through the quizzes as they reinforced your memory.
I think this course has been very useful and good revision.
Very interesting and educative. This is real life. Thank you that I have learned from you.
This course was very useful and helped me learn a lot.
I thought this course was excellent. The content was very good and explained well.
I would encourage staff to participate in this form of learning.
Did really get into it, loved it….very good.
Good course, easy to read and kept you involved so you never lost interest.
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.