Safeguarding Children Level 3
If you work with or around children, you can never know too much about safeguarding. Whether it’s procedures, referrals, asking appropriate questions, or your role’s specific responsibilities, this course will continue to build up your knowledge and skills so that we can ensure children are kept safe from abuse and harm.
- Understand the definition of safeguarding children
- Have a good knowledge of the effects of abuse and harm on the development of a child
- Be aware of the safeguarding children legislation and statutory guidance
- Be able to define child abuse
- Have a high-level understanding of the types of abuse, including child trafficking and abuse related to cultural or religious beliefs
- Know how to effectively safeguard children who are at risk
- Understand how to recognise a safeguarding concern, and how to respond and report it
- Be able to effectively create and manage records of concerns and cases
- Know how to appropriately share information
- Be able to work together with other organisations, including safeguarding partners
- Understand the importance of Safeguarding Practice Reviews
- Know how to create a responsive safeguarding culture
- Be aware of how to seek support
- Know the efficacy of self-reflection and how to do so
- Introduction to Safeguarding Children Level 3
- The Three R’s
- Record Keeping
- Sharing Information
We provide cost-effective annual solutions allowing up to 5, 10, 20 or a whole library of digital courses starting from £12 per learner, subject to requirement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Contact us
Do you have a question?
Whether its a technical question or a sales enquiry, our helpdesk and sales team will be happy to help.